The tourist visas are normally processed within 24 hours upon the submission of the visa application form to the Embassy. With a view to facilitating the visitors, the visa application form and the important information for visa are available in the Embassy’s website.
Visitors may also obtain tourist visa at following arrival points in Nepal:
- Tribhubhan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa
For more information please visit : www.nepalimmigration.gov.np
4. Nationals of the following countries must apply for a tourist visa through Nepalese Embassies as they do not get visas on arrival at the entry points of Nepal mentioned above:
5. Travel Document holders should apply for a tourist visa at the Nepalese Embassy. Please send your application as per the requirements mentioned below to Consular Section, Embassy of Nepal, Al Jouf Road, Al Arouba Street, Sulemania, Riyadh-11693, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia .
6. Requirements for the travel document holders:
- Sponsorship letter addressing the Embassy from a Nepali national,
- A copy of the Nepali citizenship certificate of Nepali sponsor,
- A copy of the travel document,
- A duly filled visa application form attached with the recent photo,
(Note: The Embassy will forward the necessary document along with visa application form to the Immigration Department of the Government of Nepal for the prior-approval. Once the approval is received, visa will be issued to the concerned applicant.)
Moreover, all the visitors are requested to get visa in advance to make their travel safe and secure.
7. Following types of tourist visas may be obtained from this Embassy:
|Duration (Multiple Entries)||Fees|
|15 days from the date of entry||SR. 120|
|30 days from the date of entry||SR. 240|
|90 days from the date of entry||SR. 500|
Children under the age of 10 will receive gratis visa.
A tourist visa can be extended from the Department of Immigration and Pokhara Immigration Office for a total of 120 days. An additional 30 days visa may be granted on reasonable grounds from the Department. Over the course of a visa year, a tourist can stay up to 150 days.
- A valid Passport (with a validity of a minimum period of six months),
- A duly filled visa application form
- Two copies of recently taken passport size photographs