Born on 22 April 1960 in Pyuthan district of Nepal, Ambassador Subedi did his mater’s degree in Comparative Law from University of Delhi, India in 1989. He was actively engaged in Nepali Politics since his college life. He is married and has two daughters.
Below is a brief account of Ambassador Subedi’s experience of social services, professional career and achievements.
- Elected Member of Parliament (House of Representatives) 1994-1999.
- Elected Member of Parliament (House of Representatives) 1999-2001.
- Member of Foreign Relation and Human Rights Committee of Parliament 1994-1999.
- Member of Foreign Relation and Human Rights Committee of Parliament 1999-2001.
- Worked in capacity as central member, All Nepal Intellectual Association.
- Eight years teaching experience in various law colleges of Nepal in capacity as Lecturer / Professor in law.
- Twenty year’s experience in legal practicing.
Conference / Meetings:
- Member of Nepali Delegation to the Sixty First Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York 2006.
- Member of Nepali Delegation to the 98th Iner Parliamentary Conference in Cairo 1997.
- Several other international meetings and seminars of various kind.
- Author of several books on politics and social issues.
- Published more than 200 articles in various national and international magazines and papers.
- Gold Medal honored by Delhi University.
Special interest: Social Service and also in reading current Books, Journals and Newspapers